CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS PROPOSALS
In order to promote the access to the knowledge of experts and encourage the exchange of experiences, the Organizing Committee of the MexIHC conference convey the following call for participation on interdisciplinary, relevant, current and practical topics on different areas of research in the area of Human-Computer Interaction. The modalities of participation are:
Every subject related to Human-Computer Interaction, such as those listed in the conference, with a duration of 3 up to 8 hours.
A conference, an interactive mini-workshop, a training session or any other modality which explore new forms of interaction with duration from 1 up to 3 hours.
GUIDELINES FOR PROPOSALS
Proposals for workshops and tutorials should contain the necessary information to enable the workshops chairs to judge its importance, quality and interest of the community in the proposed topics. These should not exceed two pages. When to propose a workshop, please provide (at least) the following information:
- Title and goals of the workshop or tutorial.
- Time required to deliver the workshop or tutorial.
- A brief description of the content (eg. objectives, scope).
- The specific topics to be addressed at the workshop (brief agenda).
- The target audience.
- Expected number of participants (maximum of participants).
- Names, affiliations, e-mail and short biographies of the organizers of the workshop, whom must have experience in the topics of the workshop.
- Special requirements with respect to logistics (eg. stands for posters, more than one video projector, etc.).
- A bio of the organizers with relevant information regarding their expertise to the theme of the workshop/tutorial (publications, projects, etc.).
- The proposal can be written in Spanish or English, and have an extension of 3-4 pages. However, the Web page should be written in English, since it is the official language of the conference to request international ACM funds to support the organization of the different events.
Proposals should be submitted to:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers of workshops should develop the Web page with the call for papers. They should promote the call for papers among their contacts, and additional and convenient mailing-lists
- May 15th, 2018 – Deadline for submissions
Workshops organizers should consider that the submission for workshop papers would be Jun 30th
WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS CHAIRS
- Marcela D. Rodríguez – UABC
- René F. Navarro – UNISON